Mythbuster: Real Plants vs Fake Plants
“Your plants looks so beautiful and healthy!” “Thanks, they’re fake.” Stale mate conversation comes to an end. So what are the differences between real and fake plants? Let us debunk that for you.
- Talk to you.
- Make you work to appreciate them.
- Needs your help to thrive.
- Boosts your mood.
- Cleans the air.
- Adds to the Feng Shui of the room.
- Needs adequate light to survive.
- Your mother in-law will appreciate them.
- Are beautiful to look at.
- Fun to tend to during lockdown.
- Ignore you.
- Are cold and distant.
- Like a cockroach, will never die.
- Are just there.
- Are still just there..
- Adds a disharmonious element to the room.
- Can be left in a dark dingy dungeon and still look the same.
- Cold and distant, just like your mother in-law will be.
- “These are beautifu…oh they’re plastic…”
- *Browses lockdown memes*.
So in the end, fake plants are easier to maintain and have their own pro’s, however they will never be able to give you the same experience and the same joy that keeping live plants would give you. It all comes down to personal preference. We do recommend that you stop by and visit us at the Nursery if you do ever catch the plastic plant fever, as we are here to support you while you change your mind.